Let me ask you a few questions,
- Are you stuck indoors due to COVID-19?
- Are you in Year 11 with GCSEs cancelled and want to get a head start?
- Are you in Year 12 and struggling to motivate yourself to revise for A-Levels?
If the answer to any of these questions is "yes", then you've come to the right place - a self-study online course for AQA A-Level Biology and Chemistry
A-Level Biology is HARD, there's no denying it! Trying to cram all the theory, memorising all the practicals and applying it all to exam technique - they don't make it easy. It's no wonder that only 8% last year scored the top A* grade required by many universities 😩- Many missed out on their university and had to reapply.
How would you feel if there was a revision tool that mapped out the entire specification in a scientifically-proven method of getting results? A tool which showed you how to perfect exam technique and had a bank of all possible questions AQA have asked from 2003 🤔
That's why we've build this course with videos, textbooks, flashcards, past papers and more. 🧬🔬
Best of all, it has been verified and certified by the UK's Leading AQA A-Level Biology Examiners 👨🏫
What does our course include?
• Access to both AQA A-Level Biology and Chemistry
• 100 Video Tutorials for all parts of AQA Specification
• Revision Notes for Every Chapter with Exclusive Examiner Tips
• Past Paper Compilations by Topic and Spec
• 5000+ Flashcards
• Access until June 2022
No more spending ages looking for past papers or hours trying to learn a topic that isn't explained well in the official textbook. 🙌
All you need to do is click "Enroll in Course" button and you'll get access to all of the above for one single joining fee of £15 (No monthly charge). You will get access until June 2022 for both Biology and Chemistry 💯
Do you want to take your chances with just reading a textbook and doing some past papers or do you want to go the extra mile by covering all your bases to secure your A* and your dream university?
So, enrol onto our course today and start your journey towards an A* in A-Level Biology! 🚀
We're so confident you'll find this course useful that if you don't get an A/A*, we'll give you ALL your money back - no questions asked! - Isn't that amazing?
- 2.1.1 Structure of Eukaryotic Cells (5:35)
- 2.1.2 Cell Organelles (27:01)
- 2.1.3 Structure of Prokaryotes and Viruses (8:23)
- 2.1.4 Methods of Studying Cells (18:45)
- 2.1.5 Cell Division, Cell Cyle and Mitosis (16:08)
- 2.1.6 Binary Fission and Viral Replication (4:17)
- 2.1.7 Investigating Mitosis (8:04)
- 2.1.8 Structures of Cell Membranes (15:51)
- 2.1.9 Transport Across Cell Membranes (21:38)
- 6.1.1 Survival and Response (13:22)
- 6.1.2 Receptors (8:26)
- 6.1.3 Control of Heart Rate (9:38)
- 6.2.1 Nerve Impulses (14:52)
- 6.2.2 Synaptic Transmission (14:46)
- 6.3 Skeletal Muscle Effectors (15:39)
- 6.4.1 Principles of Homeostasis and Negative Feedback (17:37)
- 6.4.2 Control of Blood Glucose Concentration (22:50)
- 6.4.3 Control of Blood Water Potential (19:55)